Edinburgh: A fantastic place to study English
- A student and tourist city
- A great place to live and study
- A huge range of entertainment, arts and services catering for people from all over the world.
- The world's leading festival city, with events all year round and especially in August, when the world comes here for the Edinburgh International Festival and Fringe.
- Excellent public transport (buses and trams) as well as local and national railway connections.
- Direct flights from 158 destinations and connections to all the European hub airports so it is easy to get to get here from anywhere in the world.
The teaching was excellent and I can see how my English has improved dramatically over my time at the school.
- Francesco Stagno (Italy)
Global School of English - Edinburgh is recognised by UKVI as a Tier 4 sponsor to bring students into the UK on Tier 4 General Student Visas under licence number 18EC8KTJ.