Facilities at Global School of English
- Located in the city centre
- Eight bright classrooms, all equipped with a PC and Smart TV.
- A set of iPads which can be used together with students’ own mobiles for work in class and outside the School.
- A Student Lounge with a hot drinks machine, cool water dispenser and 5 PCs for students’ use.
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access for self-study and your own private use.
- Daily newspapers and a library of over 200 graded readers and DVDs which can be borrowed on payment of a small deposit.
- A capacity of 85 students. From September to June the maximum class size for morning classes is 9, with average classes of 6 students. In July and August, the maximum class size is 16.
- Open Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00.
The teaching was excellent and I can see how my English has improved dramatically over my time at the school.
- Francesco Stagno (Italy)
Global School of English - Edinburgh is recognised by UKVI as a Tier 4 sponsor to bring students into the UK on Tier 4 General Student Visas under licence number 18EC8KTJ.