Please note: Bedrooms are cleaned before your arrival and when you depart. The room is also cleaned once a week during your stay and the bedding and towel is also changed once a week
• Convenient location
• CCTV surveillance and electronic fob door entry system for your security
• On-site management office Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
• On-site laundrette (£2.80 per wash & £1.30 per dry – laundry card from reception)
Each flat has up to 5 ensuite bedrooms with shower sharing a fully equipped kitchen/living area with TV.
Each flat has:
• TV in shared living area
• Fridge freezer
• Cutlery, crockery & cooking utensils
• Cupboard space
• Vacuum cleaner, mop, iron & ironing board (can be borrowed from reception if not in flat)
• Kettle and toaster
• Microwave, Hob and oven
• Fire blanket & Smoke Alarm
All bedrooms have a private bathroom with shower, toilet and wash basin. NB: The electronic fob opens everywhere and is programmed for own bedroom only, but you must lock your bedroom door on leaving it, otherwise it will remain open
• Small double bed
• Fully fitted wardrobe
• Desk and storage space
• Individually controlled heating (controls for heater are situated above the bed)
• Bedding and a towel
• Hairdryers can be borrowed from reception
22 West Tollcross, Edinburgh EH3 90W
Canal Point student residence is a mile from the city centre of Edinburgh, at the end of the Union Canal close to all amenities. If walking from the residence to the School, it will take just over 20 minutes via Lothian Road. Frederick Street is on the left hand side off of Princes Street. The school is at 45 Frederick Street on the 2nd and 3rd floor above the Café Rouge. Regular buses are also available from Home Street outside the residence to the City Centre. Sainsbury and Tesco supermarkets are within easy walking distance of the residence. The 300 bus from Fountainbridge goes to and from Edinburgh Airport.
Checking in: Canal Point’s Reception is open from 9am until 5pm, Monday – Friday. If you are checking in after this time you will need to telephone the warden on 0044 (0)7490639537. The warden will let you in and take you to your room.
Checking out: Please post it in your mail box. Please ask reception where this is if you aren’t sure.